The membership of PEOPIL is not any form of accreditation given by the organisation to members.
The Pan-European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL) takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate. However, no warranty or representation is given that the information and materials contained on it are complete or free from errors or inaccuracies. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PEOPIL accepts no liability for any loss or damages or expenses of any kind including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, or claims by third parties howsoever arising in connection with your use of this website, the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to in this website.
The Pan-European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL) accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which PEOPIL has no control and for which PEOPIL assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
- in its nature of general application and descriptive only, and individuals or entities with a transnational case, or a case with transnational elements should seek specific advice in relation to particular problems and issues of a transnational nature from a qualified lawyer expert in the jurisdiction and law in question.
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted text.
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. PEOPIL accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
PEOPIL may from time to time provide links that will enable you to access the websites of third parties directly from our site.
Please note that such third party sites are not under our control and we do not contribute to the content of such websites.
When you click through to these sites you leave the area controlled by us. We cannot accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with either the third party’s use of your data, the site content or the services offered to you by these sites.
Unless indicated to the contrary, all materials on this website including design, text, graphics and photographs are the copyright of PEOPIL.
PEOPIL is the owner of the trade marks appearing on this website and all associated trade names, logos and devices unless indicated to the contrary. All other trade marks, logos and names appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners, as indicated.
You may download, print and copy extracts from this site for your personal use only and any copied material must include all copyright or other proprietary notices appearing on it. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you by such downloading. You may not make any other use of material on this site (including reproductions except as above, publications, alteration or distribution) without our prior written permission.